Last Updated on Tuesday, 30 October 2012 10:32
Leading dental clinicians for your patients
At the Centre, we are pleased to accept referrals from dental practices throughout the South West and UK wide for all dental procedures.
You can refer using our on-line form by fax, by mail or by telephone. Referral packs are available from the practice if you prefer. Any radiographs that you can provide will minimize patient's costs. All treatment charges will be thoroughly discussed with the patient and a written estimate given, so there is no chance of any misunderstanding.
Patients are always advised to attend recall appointments with you and, except during active therapy, they are reminded to continue seeing your hygienist.
To assist our clinicians, the Centre is equipped with the latest technology, to include The Picasso, a highly advanced CT (x-Ray) Scanner supplied by EWOO Technology. CT examinations provide a wealth of 3D information which may be used when planning for dental implants, endontics, prostodontics, orthodontics, surgical extractions and other advanced dental restorative procedures.
We can help you with:
- Dental implants - teeth replacement
- Prosthodontics - reconstructive & restorative dentistry
- Prosthetics - crowns, bridges, dentures, porcelain veneers
- Endodontics - root canal therapy
- Orthodontics - alignment of the teeth and jaws
- Periodontics - gum reshaping
- Cosmetic - appearance of the teeth
- Oral surgery - difficult extractions, including wisdom teeth
- Facial rejuvenation - Botulinum treatment for removing facial lines
- Non-surgical facial reconstruction
- IV Sedation - extreme relaxation during surgery
- Dental hygiene - general oral health
- Ct Scan with report
Each of our practitioners is assisted by a fully qualified registered dental nurse and the friendly and efficient practice management and reception team ensure patients are made to feel welcome and valued.
We are proud to have gained BDA (British Dental Association) accreditation with the Good Practice Scheme. This is a form of clinical governance with a series of tasks that our practice has passed. Subjects covered are cross infection control, practice procedures in Health and Safety and professional training for example.
To come and see us, look around and meet the team, Contact Us for an appointment.
Download our Dental Referral Form