Devon Dental Centre of Excellence
Last Updated on Wednesday, 30 January 2013 23:42
The Devon Dental Centre of Excellence, formerly known as Croydon House Dental Implant Centre, is committed to providing the best possible pain-free dental care for adults and children. From a check-up and clean to a smile makeover or dental implant, we understand that everyone is different and treat each patient’s needs and requirements as individually as they are.
We are dedicated to the provision of exceptional quality private dental care and are committed to keeping abreast of the rapidly changing technology in modern dentistry.
Our pleasant facilities and state-of-the-art technology provide maximum patient comfort and relaxation and we are proud to provide dental training to qualified dentists throughout the UK and the world here in Ashburton.
Here at the Centre we have a team of dental specialists offering exceptional patient care alongside our dental clinicians. The choice of treatments available is unique for a South West-based dental practice and our service as a dental referral centre for other practices continues to expand.
Our pledge to you
Our aim at Devon dental centre of excellence is to deliver the highest standards of family dental care that we would expect for ourselves and our families with the long term goal of maintaining the function and appearance of your smile for life. We use an array of the latest proven techniques and training delivered to you by a highly trained dental team and experienced clinicians who will be sensitive to your needs and tailor your treatment accordingly.
Excellent Painless Dentistry can be a reality
To make a premium standard of painless dental care available to as many people as possible we offer the following:
- Painless injections with ‘the WAND™’
- Treatment with sedation to dissolve anxiety
- Pre dental calming and holistic therapies from a dedicated in house holistic therapist to promote relaxation, well being, and a positive dental experience
- Written treatment plans detailing treatment and costs tailored to your needs
- Practice plan for adults to help reduce the cost of your treatment with the option of spreading treatment cost interest free over ten months
- Denplan for children for a nominal fee a month to avoid unexpected costs. Regular attendance will enable us to deliver our dental prevention plan and help secure the dental health of your children for the future.